Saturday, August 26, 2006

Emotions...

The variations of emotions in a human being just dazzles the mind....no other blessed creature of God possesses the range of emotions of a man,woman or child....and the past one week has absolutely created a wave of emotions in me that ranged from absolute bliss from seeing a loved one on the webcam(thank god for the inventions of modern technology!)and i tell you, the feeling lasted well into the middle of the week, sublime happiness at finally getting my hands on a decent tub of ice cream (it had to be Wall's as i couldn't find any Ben&Jerry's),total numbness by the end of an awefully hectic day that i couldn't even hear the phone ringing, anger and frustration at my parent's neverending meddlesome matchmaking attempts to get their eldest hitched before hell does freeze over,a feeling utter helplessness as I watched one of the sweetest boys I've gotten to know slip into coma and pass away,extreme irritation at having to do my laundry and press my clothes,craving for a spicy and flavourful'Tom Yum' at the one and only place where they really know how to make one........i could go on here.......emotions.....WOW!