Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bollywood dancing!



I had to teach a bunch of kids some Bollywood dancing recently and boy, it's not easy!Especially if you haven't noticed how intense and aerobics like some of the dance steps can be.Well, I am first of all not a qualified dance instructress as I have only had a few opprtunities to put on my dancing shoes and show off my skills,usually at Indian/Pakistani weddings (which I valiantly try to avoid these days!)Nevertheless when a bunch of adults and kids looked at me forlornly a day before they actually had to perform, I caved in and tried to squeeze every ounce of 'bollywoodness'in me(okay, okay...i might have used the computer to download some movie scenes to help me by...) and voila...the kids did brilliantly!
However no one could beat my nieces who are all talented and naturalborn Bollywood dancers!!They dance brilliantly especially Afraa and Azza and it's a delight to watch them!I shall include some pics of my nieces for some blogger viewing pleasure.......Here's to Bollywood dancing!