Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weekend project


So my best friend Arpana's getting married and she coudln't find the 'Bombay Store' stuff in Canada and guess what, I've valiantly offered to MAKE her photo album for her.Yes folks, I'm gonna put on my artistic cap and bring out the tools of the trade(gotta dust off first after being kept dormant and rotting for months!) and make her one heck of a Wedding Album that she's gonna keep until she becomes an old biddy and shows it to her grandkids!And this will definitely have to look better than the one I made for Sheetal and Nehal.Hmmmmm....I can't wait to rush off and buy some paper and stationary!I love projects!!!Anything that is not related to work!Oh....will definitely put up a picture of the 'artwork' once it's done...ehm, ehm....And Arppy you cow, you owe me one!