Thursday, February 23, 2006

......Garfield!


So, I heard from an old pal of mine today.....she was a very good friend of mine from grade 9.We didn't have a lot of things in common except for the fact that she was the only other muslim girl that I was close to from school those days.And we shared the love for Garfield.....I know it's lame....head over heels in love with Garfield when most girls our age were already beginning to develop their first crush on guys.Man.....if Garfield was a real person, he would have been impressed with our dedication to him!We'd swap Garfield stickers, t-shirts, sit for hours and diligently draw and color huge Garfield posters, get Garfield memorablias,and even.... eeeeks.....i'm embarrassed to admit now, talk the 'garfield talk'!!Anyways....my fellow Garfield lover has moved on to better things and was writing to let me know that she was going for her confinement soon as she's expecting her second kid anytime now.
What about me??I still follow Garfield comics on the local daily without fail!