Monday, February 13, 2006

10 things that annoy me now!

1)my digital camera that 'refuses' to click pictures at nights!What the hell's wrong with it??

2)my phone that always seems to slip through my hands and come apart...thank god have been able to reassemble it each time!(need to get a shock-proof one when this crashes into smithereens again!)....I'll never forget the time when it actually fell out of my coat and hit the person i was trying to resuscitate, on the head!

3)....all that mush around now...ugh!Ashlee Simpson's L-O-L-O-L-O-L-O-V-E is sooooo incredibly annoying that i am gonna puke if i hear it again!!

4)Dr Lau.A real pain in the ass if there ever was one.(Oh, I know this is a long shot but I hope you're reading this!)

5)'educated' Malays who speak such terrible English!Stick to Malay y'all...problem solved!Tak perlu berbahas dalam bahasa yang tidak difaham!!

6)Islamophobia!

7)A very very stubborn Dad.

8)the heat....what an energy sapper!

9)My stupid webcam!

10).....the fact that I can't be where I want to be right now~