Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What I want for Christmas

Well I know christmas is still a long while away but then again this is when I normally do my christmas shopping for friends.....And a friend asked me what I would like for Christmas.....
Okay, here's the list folks.....


-a swiss bunny.
-an all year's paid expense for flights all over the world(if one only knew how much I busted this year on flights alone!)
-a chinese shophouse(I hope my dad reads this!)
-another pair of 'jooties' wouldn't hurt of course (oh by the way,I have this fantastic new ones in black which I just adore!)
-someone willing to swap their laptop with my heavy red Ferrari Acer 3000LMi eventhough I do think it's the prettiest laptop I have ever seen(of course I'm no sucker, your laptop's gotta be good enough for an exchange, dude!)
-a ready to cook tom yum recipe that can't be beaten and is authentic enough.
-get a new nephew/niece(s)....(hint hint Nihad!) to spoil....the current ones are all growing at a frightening rate and know too much for little kids!
-a tummy zapper that really works!

and last but not least, I would like a lifetime membership to a Balinese Spa!

So that's all I can think of, folks, at this time.....shall update it more as my ageing brain cells conjure up more things my little heart might desire.............