Thursday, November 16, 2006

....to be on the recieving end.

Recently I took my mom for a check up at the general hospital.I can start off right here about everything that went wrong!But I shall be a bit professional and only complain about the nurse and doc who attended to my mother (as I, myself am in the healthcare profession).It really irks me that we have imbeciles, working in the govt.setting on top of that,in charge of things they have no clue about!!!!Arrggggghh!
To the doc who saw my mom......I hope when your turn comes buddy, you realize what a dog you were!
But maybe I should thank you in a way as you have truly made me aware of what kind of doctor I hope I never become.I sincerely hope I have never hurt the feelings of any of my little patients or their parents intentionally ever.God only knows but whenever I am impatient in future, I hope God gives me the strength and patience to tide things over.
And to the nurse......go-lah and brush up on your English before you attempt to embarrass yourself further!You are a shame to your noble profession!And all that make up on your face isn't gonna improve your sour countenance!Ever.