Sunday, July 10, 2005

What a day!


Met up with Marlene after years today!Seem to be doing that quite a bit these days....bumping into old mates and in turn getting to know again some of these people who probably sucked lollipop with me and made Sister Luke's life miserable when we were barely 4 feet tall!
Well, have just moved to a new place and all so it was good to see a familiar face even after like 12 years!
As it turns out she had to see a client after lunch and I didn't mind tagging along and before I knew it,I even managed to get a place to call my new home!(been looking for a place high and low last couple of days....)
Also my pal Marlene seems to be somehow amazingly in touch with Nora, Kerry, Gwen, Hanne, Chieh Lin, Raja, Chris etc....some of whom lived right under my nose in England!Gee....small world.....
Now looking forward to a reunion with Elene again after our last 'date' in Fulham last year post Wimbledon where we almost got mobbed by some hooligans....