Sunday, July 17, 2005

events of the past week......





-PARTIED!!!!after ages!!....way to go Elene...we are HOT!Good fun, felt like 10 years younger!LOL!Oh, and the post party fun was
awesome..."noodles","bathrobe","gurney","King,"KL girls","Slippery Senoritas"
-...gotta stop living out of suitcases/backpacks etc..
-got a haircut after many moons....still hesitant about streaking them....my beloved jet black hair!
-should stop chewing gum all the time.
-got a juicer and 3 wall clocks as part of my parting gift from my old staff...is there a hidden message??
-Fawwaz and his thumb!
-TESCO at 12.30 am with an SUV packed with 7 cousins!
-webcam and......!!!!!Boy I hope I don't live to regret this!
-can't wait for my hols....NY here I come!
-PURPLE
-locums non stop..$$$$$...
-a date with Farah....("you ass....you owe me like 2 movies!!"....yeah right!)
-fried jackfruits....in season yummy!gotta have em every single day!
-oh...still hunting for Nihad's gift.....