Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quality Improvement Team

I'm still wondering how the hell did i get myself into this!!!
As if being a senior resident isn't bad enough, I have another headache to tide me over for the next 6 months.
I could curse the Americans/Japanese for reviving this crap all the way to the labour room and back to the neonatal intensive care and still wouldn't be able to get over my angst!
So anyways....am in it....and guess what...have been promoted to be the leader of the pack, lucky me....
By hook or crook i've gotta be prepared with my power point presentation on Thursday.
This is where my bro comes in....
Thank God for a 17 year old who's life revolves around playing computer games/PS2 games, whatever....he's nifty with computers.....now, just have to figure out a way to bully him into helping me out with my presentation.....sigh!
Maybe I have to get him that 'Half-life' game after all.....
And by the end of it.....I really hope the effort pays off (ie:it better look good on my resume!!!!)
Moral of the story:
a) not a good idea to join Government service- no matter which country UK/India/Malaysia
b) it pays to have a dorky brother.....better be nicer to him!
c) man...i'm just way toooo bored to be sitting and blogging this!