Wednesday, June 14, 2006

random thoughts...

-Everyone's freaking about the wedding except me.Haha.
-I have better things to do in life right now than stress out about it.
-Everyone's booked their flight tickets to India except me.Yikes!
-India is bloody hot right now...everyone's gonna roast or get steamed!
-I am nervous about the next 2 weeks.
-They are still having earthquakes in Indonesia....hmmm...
-I miss Luang Prabang....and the wonderful time I had there.
-I really should buy myself a shophouse in Penang and renovate it!Should scout for one.
-Why is Raj calling everyone 'bitcheeesss' ten million times??Are you pissed or what?
-I feel like having mom's mango pudding right now.
-My butt hurts.
-I actually miss being on call, being away from the hospital so long...I am pathetic!
-I am a meanie.
-I should go sleep right now.....am sooooooooooo tired.