Monday, August 08, 2005

FLU!

________________________________________________________
Been seeing a lot of kids with common cold at the hospital/clinic lately....was just a matter of time before i caught the bug!ugh....
It's wierd how when one gets sick and is mostly bedridden, that's when the creative juices start to kick in.
Hadn't painted in ages and just had this sudden urge to get all my oil paints, brushes etc and start painting....did get everything out but realized that am out of turpentine at the moment and am toooo lethargic to go get one.
So read a book a while....some romance junk that my sis reads....bleagh....couldn't keep the eyes open...
Next alternative.....the internet!
Ah what would I do without it!
It almost makes up for not having mom around to baby me when I get sick!
So here I am....
..................okay creative juices drying up....